This guide will help you with scanners, such as the Reflecta DigitDia 6000, DigitDia 7000, RPS 10M, MF5000. With the Cyberview X software, some Windows computers occasionally experience one of the following situations:
Situation A: You start the software and the message "Initialization - please wait ..." persists even after several minutes without the software opening.
Situation B: You can start the software, but when you start a scan you will see the message "Calibrate". Nothing happens for several minutes.
Note: Both errors can occur either directly during the first startup of the software or at any later time.
If either of these situations apply to you, please proceed as follows:
1. Make sure you are using our supplied USB cable and it is plugged directly into your computer without any additional extension cable. The scanner must not be plugged in with an adapter (such as USB-C).
2. Make sure you're saving directly to your internal hard drive, not to an external storage device.
3. Exit the software via the Task Manager and turn off the scanner.
4. Disconnect the USB cable from your computer.
5. Disconnect any other scanner or printer (either via Wi-Fi or via USB) connected to your computer or home network and do not turn them back on during scanning.
6. Uninstall the "Cyberview X" software from your computer.
7. Download the software "Cyberview X" via our page Download Links.
8. Restart your computer.
9. Stop any type of antivirus software or any other software that has permission to cross-program. Quite often, the antivirus software suppresses the connection between your computer and the scanner so it can not be properly initialized / calibrated.
10. Now install the program downloaded under point 6.
11. Restart the scanner and wait until the gripper arm retracts and the LED indicator on the device turns solid green.
12. Now insert the USB cable into your computer, ideally via a USB 2.0 input. If necessary, use a different USB input.
13. Restart the software and start a new scan attempt.
If there is still a problem, make sure you have completed all steps correctly, especially Step 8 (antivirus software and similar programs). If necessary, use another computer to try the scan.
Get to Know Us
Let Us Help You